Innovation Support A/S and Talent Finder® respects your right to privacy
Innovation Support A/S collects information that can identify you when you sign up for Innovation Support A/S and create an Innovation Support A/S account; when you use certain Innovation Support A/S products or services and when you visit Innovation Support A/S pages.
When you sign up for Talent Finder®, Innovation Support A/S will collect your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with Innovation Support A/S or Talent Finder® and sign up for our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Innovation Support A/S automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and information about which Innovation Support A/S pages you visited.
Innovation Support A/S and Talent Finder® will only share information about you when
- We have your consent to disclose the information.
- We have to pass on the information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Innovation Support A/S to provide a product or service to you. Unless we inform you differently, such companies are not allowed to use the information provided by us, that can identify you as a person, other than what is necessary to assist us.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, any legitimate request by authorities which we are legally obliged to comply with, or any other legal actions.
- We believe that your actions on our web sites violate the Innovation Support A/S Terms of Service or our usage guidelines for specific products or
- Innovation Support A/S may transfer information about you if Innovation Support A/S acquires, or is acquired by or merged with another company. In that case, Innovation Support A/S will notify you and seek consent before information about you is transferred and becomes subject to a different policy on the protection of personal data.
Innovation Support A/S uses web beacons to access our cookies within our network of sites, in connection with Innovation Support A/S products and services and to track your activities on our advertiser’s websites. Depending on your browser settings, your browser will only allow site access to cookies it has sent to you itself, not the cookies that other websites have sent you.
You can set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is received. (Each browser is different, so check the browser’s help menu to find out how you can change your cookie settings).
If you reject all cookies, you cannot use Innovation Support A/S products or services that require you to log on, and you may not be able to take full advantage of all services. However, many Innovation Support A/S products and services do not require that you accept cookies or log in.
Innovation Support A/S guidelines for cookies
Innovation Support A/S uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including:
- Access to your information when you log in so that we can customize the content of the services we provide, for example, YOUR ACCOUNT
- Keeping track of the settings you make while you are using Innovation Support A/S services
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic
- Conduct research to improve the content and services of Innovation Support A/S
- Ensure that you need to enter the Innovation Support A/S password after a certain period of time to protect you against other people accidentally accessing your account contents.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site and most other sites, if you disable cookies. Any information collected on our website, which can directly identify you, is only used internally by our staff unless you have allowed us to share it with others.
This website is free of advertisements
Innovation Support A/S and Talent Finder® will not use information or cookies to show you any kind of advertisement, banners will not sell our information to 3rd Parties.
EU Laws & Regulations:
On 25 January 2012, the European Commission published a draft General Data Protection Regulation, we intend to comply with these regulations.
© 2016 Version 1.0 by Michael Rasmussen
TALENT FINDER® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF TALENT FINDER®
VERIO® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF VERIO®